Join us for Trans Day of Rememberance 2017.
Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR) is an annual observance that honors the memory of those whose lives were lost in acts of anti-transgender violence.
Featuring speakers Mercedes Allen, Lindsay Peace and Steph Lessa.
Emcee: Nate Costinak
We would like to thank the following supporters of our local TDOR:
1. The Banff Tea Company
2. Calgary Outlink
3. Fairy Tales Queer Film Festival
4. Queers on Campus — University of Calgary
5. CommunityWise Resource Centre
6. Calgary Sexual Health Centre
7. Calgary Inter-Mennonite Church
8. Calgary Pride