Park Point, by Qualex-Landmark Presents the 2nd Annual Beltline Bonspiel sweeping its way to the Lougheed House on Saturday, February 17th 11am — 4pm.
Last year’s tourney was the first outdoor curling bonspiel in Calgary in over 100 years! More than 500 people attended this fun, family-friendly event, which was covered by local media outlets.
This year’s event is shaping up to be bigger and better with even more local community teams signing up to compete for the historic 1915 Brewery Trophy.
The Beltline Bonspiel is a FREE, family-friendly event for everyone.
WHERE & WHEN
Saturday, February 17th, 11am — 4pm
Lougheed House — 707 13 Avenue SW, Calgary
• Competition Sheet: watch local communities compete for the coveted 1915 Brewery Trophy
• Lougheed House: warm up in the club house with drinks, delicious food, and live music by Todd Stewart and T. Buckley
• Event Stage: live DJs Myke Atkinson and Catfish The Wizard spinning tracks rinkside
• Family Curling Zone: free curling for everyone
• Beer Garden delicious local beer rink-side from Village Brewery
• Warm Up Zone: thaw out next to a fire pit while sipping on hot chocolate
• Winterland Kids Zone: entertainment for all the wee ones
Enjoy snacks and tasty beverages:
• The Restaurant at Lougheed House (Hot Chocolate & more)
• Naina's Kitchen (Beef / Veggie Burgers, Mac & Cheese)
• Village Brewery (Local beer)
Six community teams will compete this year for the Brewery Trophy, presented by Park Point by Qualex-Landmark™
• Beltline Neighbourhoods Association
• East Village Neighbourhood Association
• Inglewood Community Association
• Sunalta Community Association
• Lougheed House
• CBC Calgary