Looking to brush up on your sales skills? Join us on March 13 for Getting to Customer #1 — a comprehensive full-day session led by 321 Sales Academy. You’ll learn the basics of selling to help you land your first customer! Register now: evolveu.ca/workshops
We’ll cover topics including:
* Why stage matters (aka why are sales in early stage companies SO different?)
* Sales fails — common mistakes entrepreneurs make
* What is sales vs. marketing vs. business development — and which do I need?
* Identifying your best customer to target
* How buyers buy
* Different ways to sell, and which is right for me?
* Understanding your value (aka why do your customers care?)
* How to win at sales — lessons learned from the pro's
* What is social selling — and do I need it?
This full-day EvolveU workshop takes place on Tuesday, March 13, 900am to 500pm.
Early-bird ticket: $125 each (full-day workshop)
Regular ticket: $150 each (full-day workshop)
Register now: evolveu.ca/workshops