East Village Junction – EV’s liveliest lot – is an innovative shipping container shopping hub that’s part outdoor retail hive, part event spot, and really big part community gathering space.
We've packed our opening weekend (May 18-21) full of music, food, and of course – shopping! Scroll down for details, and check back soon for more announcements.
Opening Weekend Food Trucks: Family Dogs and Family Dough
Friday, May 18, 12-8PM
• Noon: Free HIIT Fitness Class with Live YYC
• 2:00-4:00: Pony Friday watercolour workshop
• 3:00-5:00: X92.9 Calgary's Alternative live on location
• 5:00-8:00: Otahpiaaki Indigenous DJ, BLKFT
Saturday, May 19, 10-6PM
• 10:30-12:30: Calgary Public Library storytime & activities for youth and families
Sunday, May 20, 10-6PM
• 10:30-11:30: Urban BARK Meet-Up with BARK
• 3:00-6:00: Matinee at the Malecon with Free Spirit Dance + Studio Creole
Monday, May 21, 10-6PM
For more info on EV Junction – including retailers and operating hours – visit our website: evexperience.com/evjunction