A one-day intensive program, focusing on practical skill sets that every player should know. Drawing from a huge array of experience, Matty, Sam, and Russell can help you learn about:
• SETUPS \\ optimal pedalboard and gear setups, bring your rig and we can help you sort it out!
• RECORDING \\ playing “parts”, being creative, and how to find space and contribute great content to a recording session.
• SOLOING \\ working on your soloing ideas, and alternate approaches to blues from three perspectives: attention to phrasing, useable scales and chord tones to add another dimension to your playing.
• TONE \\ getting great tones live and in the studio.
• PRACTICING \\ practice regimens, helping you work on what you need to work to achieve your goals, and what are practical skill sets to have.
• PHILOSOPHY \\ the philosophy and the approach to being a team player, and what the roles of a guitar in a band and recording environment are.
• CREATIVITY \\ bringing out your inner creativity and finding your own voice as a musician.